Monday 8 March 2010

Trip to Paper Mill Shop and a couple of cards

Afternoon everyone, have spent a lovely day today with my friend at Cheshire Oaks Outlet at Ellesmere Port. Only really went to go to Paper Mill Shop!! 120 mile round trip we must be mad. Did get some lovely card though. I got some lovely embossed card identical to Bazzil in gorgeous summer shades, got about 7 different colours in this and i counted it, i managed to get 89 A4 sheets in a box for £4.99, that has got to be a bargain! Also they had in stock the new Xcut border punches so had to buy 2 of those to have a play with this week. It was that nice too we were able to walk about without our coats on.
Just thought i'd show a couple of cards i've made for my daughters very best friend Claire, whos birthday is next monday.
Jill x
This ones from me


This ones for my grandson to send


And this is for my daughter to send.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jill, think I've got that one form Pink Petticoat too,must have a look for it. Sounds like you had a good day in Cheshire Oaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chick and welcome to the land of blog :) Love your Lola Rose cards and your teddy card is so sweet. Glad you had a great day out - Cheshire Oaks is very close to where I live (well about 5 miles or so). Anyway, if you need any help etc just yell, OK? Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, welcome aboard the land of blog. Lookin' good so far. Cool cards...have become a follower so that I can keep an eye on things!

    Liz x
    buttonsforbrains

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 great cards, really love your images and fab layouts.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete